Cemre Ozkurt's blog

Digital Artist, Character Modeler, Animator. | Digital Sanatci, Karakter tasarimcisi, Animator.

Friday, April 04, 2008

Some new drawings | Birkac yeni cizim

at 3:24 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • Cemre Ozkurt Portfolio
  • Fistik.com

Twitter updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Popular Posts

    • New artworks | Yeni calismalar.
      This stuff is actually from 2006, I've been thinking about updating my web site's interface with my new works, but couldn't find...
    • two new interviews | iki yeni roportaj
      merlininkazani.com and tr3d.com made an interview with me, Thank you for your interest guys. ( it's in Turkish sorry no translation) m...
    • Sims 3
      It's being long time that I haven't updated my blog or my web site, that is because that I am busy with sims 3 and some freelance wo...
    • Me -You
      I made a new painting, it's me and my wife. 91" x 122" Acrylic on canvas. Yeni bir resim, Kendimi ve karimi cizdim. 230cm x 3...

    Followers

    Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.